Group Bookings At the Hoban Hotel
Terms and conditions
- A group booking constitutes a booking of 5 or more rooms.
- Whether a group is made through one organiser or booked as individual reservations made in succession, the hotel may pool the individual bookings into one group booking and our group terms and conditions will apply.
- Non-refundable 10% deposit required on confirmation of group booking with signed contract/or agreement to our terms and conditions if group is booked via one of our third partner providers.
- Final non-refundable balance of 90% will be required 4 weeks prior to arrival along with a rooming list.
- Failure to provide payment or rooming list by the due date will result in the group reservation being cancelled.
- We do not offer free places. All rates are non-commissionable.
- Rates are inclusive of VAT, should the VAT rate increase, rates will be adjusted accordingly.
At the Hoban Hotel
- Check in time is from 3 pm onwards.
- An official form of ID may be requested on check in. Failure to produce ID matching the name on the reservation, may result in refusal of check in to the hotel.
- A minimum refundable security deposit of €500 must be paid upon check-in. Refusal or inability to pay this prior to check-in is grounds for us cancelling the booking without any refund of any monies paid to date. This deposit will be refunded once all guest rooms are left in a satisfactory condition and there has been no disturbance to other guests during your stay.
- All security deposits are refunded within 2 days of departure once the hotel is satisfied that the terms and conditions of your stay have been complied with. Failure to leave the accommodation in a clean and tidy condition may result in the loss of all or part of your security deposit.
- We reserve the right to hold onto the security deposit paid in the event of the room being used for a party or event which causes inconvenience to occupants of other rooms irrespective of whether any damage was caused to the room.
- The hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking if the behaviour of any group member is deemed inappropriate or likely to endanger the safety or enjoyment of other guests or employees in the hotel
- Non-residents are not allowed to enter guest rooms.
- Only alcohol purchased on the premises may be consumed in our bar, restaurant and guest rooms.
- Check out time is 12 midday. If rooms are not vacated on time, a late check out charge will be applied.
Commonly asked questions
Check-in is at 3pm.
Check-out is 12 noon.
Yes, a member of our team will be available at reception 24 hours.
Yes, we can arrange luggage storage.
We serve food all day at 1801 Restaurant & Bar. You can ejoy breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks. We also serve a hot and cold drinks all day.